Home mortgage finance guide providing information on mortgages, loan application process, home financing, loan types, and government loan programs.
Are you afraid you won’t qualify for a home loan?
Are you intimidated by the loan qualification process?
Are you worried about getting a toxic mortgage and losing your home?
Buying a home is a big financial decision, and you must make the right choice.
You should get the OC Housing News Home Financing Guide, put your mind at ease, and start home shopping in earnest.
But before you begin house hunting, you must get pre-qualified with a lender.
Sellers will take your offer seriously if they know you can obtain the loan to buy the house.
- How do you get pre-qualified?
- Which loan programs are right for you?
- What do you need to know about loan programs to protect yourself?
- Which loan programs might cause you to lose your home?
We prepared the OC Housing News Home Financing Guide to help answer your questions and help you get through the process.
Start your journey in the right direction with the OC Housing News Home Financing Guide.
We guide you home!
Get this FREE guide today! Click Below!
What you will learn about home finance
- Mortgage basics for the absolute beginner
- The types of lenders operating today
- How to save for a down payment while renting
- Conservative house financing
- The difference between a fixed-rate and an adjustable-rate mortgage
- Why you should avoid interest-only and negative amortization mortgages
- How mortgage interest rates are determined
- The components of home equity
- The difference between financing equity and appreciation equity
- The difference between inflation equity and speculative equity
- The perils of mortgage equity withdrawal
- Why financial innovation fails
- Current requirements for an FHA loan
- The nature of mortgage insurance
- A checklist of items you will need to obtain a loan
- A list of closing costs you will pay to execute the loan
- Allowable debt-to-income ratios
- FHA financing and loan assumption
- The advantage of paying down a mortgage early
- How not to manage your mortgage debt
- And much more!
Get started on your journey to home ownership buy getting this guide to home financing. It’s an essential first step.
Click below to get this guide!